Student Services Officer at the Faculty of Economics (Master)
- Performs all procedures for the admission of new students from the receipt of applications until the completion of student registration procedures.
- Maintains and updates student data in the university management system in accordance with its duties and authorizations.
- Registers semesters, registers courses, confirms student payment slips in the system and other similar actions.
- Issues certificates for students, transcripts of grades and signs these and other documents related to student status.
- Completes and closes student files and processes the subject further for the preparation of the diploma.
- Takes care of the implementation of the provisions in force related to student service and performs work duties in accordance with its competencies and authorizations.
- Takes care of and maintains the file of students registered in accordance with applicable law.
- Performs duties related to student service at the request of the immediate superior or operational superior.